Pink kitchen chairs

IMG 5768

IMG 5770

Husband was not sold on these chairs when I bought them on Ebay.

IMG 5808

And not when I sweetly asked him to pick me up yet another can of pink spray paint while he was at Bunnings.

IMG 5480

Another can? Really?

What can I say? It was hard to get good coverage. Eventually he became resigned to the idea.

IMG 5760

I think they look super sweet. A cheery splash of colour in the kitchen.

IMG 5772

IMG 5771

Once painted I made new slip covers for the old cushions with this outdoor fabric from Fabric Traders.

IMG 5765

Dinah, my fat, white feline likes these chairs a lot. Can you spy her?

IMG 5774

4 comments:

  1. The chairs are lovely! The are fun, cheery, and bright colours are in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is amazing! Love the colour choice, and especially love the way they all work together. Thanks for visiting Fabric Traders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Love the colour choice. Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing chairs, I have just made a simular ebay purchase and was looking for colour/ fabric combos! Good work!

    ReplyDelete