Dreaming of winter through 33 degree days

This happens to me every year at this time and it's completely ridiculous. Thinking about my winter wardrobe during the longest hottest days of the year here is pure madness… but I cannot resist. Let's just turn up the dial in the one air conditioned room in the house and give in.

21612RL1 1702Web

This is Ralph Lauren Fall/Winter 2012, from the Sartorialist. Isn't it pattern mixxy fab?

21612RL3 1695Web

I've haven't been big on wide expanses of leopard print before but this animal print/grandpa knit combination is absolutely what I want to wear, right now.

Il 570xN 297656227

I can't promise it didn't inspire me to get add this Etsy faux fur to basket recently.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment. Love your blog, always great discovering another Brissy blogger! xx

    ReplyDelete