Letterbox 88 - Nursery tour

IMG 4751

Here are some photos of Baby's nursery just before he was born. It is more cluttered with toys now but it hasn't changed too much.

IMG 4773

The cot and chest of drawers are both from Ikea. I upholstered the front of the malm drawers with fabric.

This project was posted recently on Ikea Hackers here. Do you love reading Ikea Hackers? I do.

IMG 4770

We keep all his clothes and blankets in here and use the top as a change table.

IMG 4746

Rug, also Ikea. Cushions from Spotlight. I ran up the bunting over the windows with leftover fabric from the drawers. IMG 4758

I thrifted this rocking nursing chair and footstool and made new cushion covers. The Fisher Price record player was mine when I was a wee babe. It still works a treat.

IMG 4756

The little yellow owl cushion and the Sweet Dreams letterpress print are both from Etsy. The owl is by Manic Muffin Totes and the print is from Roll and Tumble Press. I have a few more Roll and Tumble Press prints around the house and they are fab.

IMG 4766

I made this with an old frame from the oppie and some chicken wire from the local hardware store. The man at the hardware store looked at me very strangely when I tried to describe what I wanted it for. I should have just told him I was mending a fence. The mirror is vintage.

IMG 4774

Made these little prints. The big print with the missing picture has Baby's name in it now. We didn't know if Baby would be a he or a she beforehand so at this point his name was still an enigma.

No comments:

Post a Comment