In my bag

IMG 5506

I've just done a 'in my bag' post on instagram for the #janphotoaday project and because I l.o.v.e looking a bag posts I'm going to do it here too.

Bag

1. Sunglasses. You can't see them well at all but they are big black Oroton ones. About a year old. Love.

2. Melobaby nappy wallet. Of all the new possessions that Baby has brought into my life I think this nappy wallet might be my favourite. It fits everything one needs for nappy/spew emergencies and is small enough to carry in non-baby bags. Super big love. Buy one here.

3. iPhone. Case from here.

4. Lanolips in Rhubarb. Lipbalm du jour

5. House keys and USB stick in the shape of a key. Clever.

6. Peppermint Tic Tacs. Always.

7. Envirosax shopping bag. Because you never know when unexpected shopping might happen.

8. Oroton Emeril Wallet. Similar here. Clearly I am obsessed with Oroton for my personal accessories. I also own more than one of their umbrellas. What can I say?

9. Australia Post mail slip. I have one of these about my person terribly often.

10. Baby sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment