What are they wearing in Paris?

Do you ever ask yourself what colour is hot right now in Paris when you get dressed in the morning? Or Antwerp?

I didn't, but now that I've been to this website I can't stop.

http://www.pimkiecolorforecast.com/

Pimke, a European clothing store scans the pixels from real time web cam images to constantly update the most seen colours in Paris, Antwerp and Milan.

It's gimmicky genius and I love it.

It reminds me of the Emerald City song from The Wiz. I looked everywhere for a good video and this is the best I could find. I highly recommend it though if you have seven minutes to spare. So stylish, So 1978. Love this movie.

The Wiz - Emerald City Sequence (Red, Green, Gold)

As of this minute the word on the street is purple and turquoise. I'm off to get dressed.

3 comments:

  1. lurve this! & totally cemented why I dig your blog. alls I write about is house building stuff, but currently, I'm way more excited about the new BB cream I bought this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good is BB cream? I'm such a convert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how people resist the glowing goodness of them.

      Delete